I have moved Bgui to Google Code and it can now be located here:


Reasons for the move:

  • Google has much better uptime than I do.
  • My server is just a development server for myself. Now that other people need to post bugs, etc, I figured it was time to move Bgui’s SVN and issue tracking to a more “production” environment.
  • People don’t have to register an account with my issue tracker just to report bugs. Now you just need a Google Account, which are fairly common now.

People that had reports in the Redmine tracker will need to re-add them to the Google Code one. Also, note that even though the project hosting has moved to a more “production” environment, I still consider Bgui to be in beta. I’ll will look into releasing a new version of Bgui sometime this week or next.