What did you do this week?
More of my time got eaten up this week than I had expected. As a result, I wasn’t able to get a large enough chunk of time to dig into the converter code. However, with what bits of time I did have, I continued to poke around in the tracker. I managed to close the following bugs:
- [#30888] animation blending problem (Rejected/Possible Duplicate)
- [#31813] bge.types.KX_RadarSensor incorrect attributes (Fixed)
- [#31276] Action Actuator, Priorities higher than 1 break Playback (Fixed)
- [#31468] Game Physics incorrect on Motion Rotation (Duplicate/Alread Fixed)
- [#27472] preserve volume for armature modifier does not work (Fix with code found in the report)
- [#31671] Keyboard Sensor blocks Quit Game Key Binding (Fixed with a patch from Jay Parker)
I also have a new fix for the issue involving LibLoad and text datablocks. I think it is a lot cleaner than my previous attempt, and I’m currently waiting on review/confirmation from Campbell before committing it.
Closed: 7 (6 by me)
Net Change: +5
What do you plan to do next week?
I’ve wrapped up all my school obligations and the other stuff that was taking up my time. Therefor I will be in the clear next week to do some serious catch-up work. I’ll try again to play with some converter optimizations I have in mind. I’ll probably also have the LibLoading text blocks bug resolved by my next report. There is a problem with pulse mode on the Action Actuator that seems to be generating a lot of bug reports, so I’d also like to get that fixed next week as well.
Are there any problems that will require extra attention and what impact will they have on your proposed schedule?
I cannot build Swiss at the moment, but I’ll talk to the other members of Swiss in the next couple of days to get that sorted out.
Are there any builds available?
There are some on GraphicAll.